Wanna Poken Me? Originally blogged 12/09
I was recently invited by Jennifer Navarrete and Luis Sandoval Jr. to review one of the fancy schmancy new gadgets they’re covering in their January podcast for Tech In Twenty. I was recently turned on to the Poken by our Tennessee Poken representative, Mark Smith, who I expect will be wildly success with the concept of a virtual business card.
- Go Green - No more paper business cards to add to the stack on your desk.
- Movin’ On Up – When you leave your company or move out of state, you’re able to quickly and easily manage your information and not have to mess with mass emailing all your contacts to update them on the move.
- Who are you again? – Do you remember faces and not names or the other way around? With the Poken web based software, you’re able to reference who you’ve met using the timeline so you’ll always remember who’s a hot lead.
- And because it’s fun to say, “Wanna poke me?” There’s no better icebreaker than that!
- Who do you Poken? - They’ve not quite caught on as much as overseas but I am confident that will change in the next year.
Check out my video and let me know what you think.